Harvesting Our Health in 2016
THIS ^^^^^ IS THE LAW OF THE HARVEST.
WHAT IT IS:
In short, this is the "you reap what you sow" principle in life.
- The Law of the Harvest is NOT the same as Karma. It doesn't simply mean the "what goes around comes back around" belief as taught in Hinduism and Buddhism (although, technically, these religions believe that a PAST LIFE actions determine the fate of our PRESENT LIFE).
- The Law of the Harvest is also NOT the same as "Newton's 3rd Law of Energy" either, which states that "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."
Here's What I See....
But God did NOT create us to merely survive in life. Or to settle of mediocrity.
And here's the kicker, I think it's simply because we don't fully UNDERSTAND and APPLY the Law(s) of the Harvest, so we DO A LOT OF THINGS in a way that won't allow us to graduate from surviving to thriving.
This is painful, hard stuff.
But, there IS HOPE.
- Surviving Health = where you feel like you are punishing yourself when you eat vegetables or exercise.
- Thriving Health = when you feel SO GOOD when you eat nutritiously and move often that choosing NOT to become not an option.
- Surviving Health = every time you pass by the mirror, you experience that tinge of dismay. The results aren't coming fast enough or aren't going in the direction you want at all!
- Thriving Health = when you forget to look in the mirror because you are off doing the things God created you to do. And even when you do look in the mirror, you see with new eyes of love and compassion. You see yourself the way God sees you.
- Surviving Health = when you buy and rely on overly expensive programs, shakes, or meal plans to follow because you don't trust yourself to make decisions on your own.
- Thriving Health = when you trust yourself and know your body. You feed it when it's hungry and stop when it's full. You know when to PUSH and when to REST. You enjoy food but aren't constrained by it.
SO, this is "Big Girl" stuff for 2016. Part of the #SURRENDher16 initiative! This is digging deep and as my mentor Jill Coleman would say, "leveling up" in our life and in our health.
Stop SETTLING for a life that is barely SURVIVING. It's time to THRIVE.
So, we are going to GROW SOME GREEN THUMBS and get to plowing!
Join the Harvesting Series!
If you are interested in learning more about how to Harvest Your Health in 2016, then I'd love to welcome you to my email list! I'll be giving away the BEST content to my inner tribe! In fact, I have a FREE 7-Day devotional series I wrote for you on "Harvesting My Health" through the 7-Laws of the Harvest! I think you'll really like it!
Just click the button below to grab your free copy and I'll look forward to connecting with you soon!