And Still Focus On Fat Loss…
3 MAJOR ISSUES WE ARE SEEING WITH WEIGHT LOSS NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENTS:
1. COMMON WEIGHT LOSS DIETS HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE ANYTHING BUT TRULY "HEALTHY":
But, what we often confuse in this society today is the difference between being at a “healthy weight" and being truly “healthy.”
2. MULTIVITAMINS ARE NOT YOUR ANSWER EITHER:
How To Supplement the Smart Way:
The SMART way to supplement is to:
- Only take those vitamins and minerals that you have been tested as deficient in, you can self test somewhat effectively, but for your best bet have your doctor check at your annual check-up.
- If you are a special group such as vegetarian or vegan, you would want to take Vitamin B12, for example. If you live in a cold, drab city, you may need to take Vitamin D during the winter months, etc. If you are pregnant, it is recommended that you ensure you get enough folic acid for fetal development.
- Choose whole food sources of supplements. Enquire into some good resources and be prepared that these whole food sources are going to be more expensive, but worth it.
3. FIND WAYS TO GET WHOLE FOOD SOURCES OF MICRONUTRIENTS AND STILL FOCUS ON FAT OR WEIGHT LOSS:
- It’s a challenge to know what foods to get these vitamins and minerals from.
- It’s a challenge to how much of each food you should eat to get the right amount for you.
- It’s a challenge to ensure that when you attempt to eat these foods, you aren’t overly consuming calories that would cause you to gain weight!
WELL, I HAVE A SOLUTION!!
The Top 10 Nutrient Deficiencies that I found were:
1 Tbs of Wheat Germ Oil (at 120 calories, 14 grams of fat, and 0 grams of protein, carbs, and fiber) OR2 oz of Sunflower Seeds (at 170 calories, 15 grams of fat, 6 grams of protein 6, grams of carbohydrates, and 3 grams of fiber) OR10 Tbs of peanut butter (at 950 calories, 80 grams of fat, 35 grams of protein, 40 grams of carbohydrates, and 10 grams of fiber).
GET YOUR FREE "TOP 10 NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES AND WHERE TO FIND THEM FOR LESS CALORIES” DOWNLOAD HERE.
Ready to up your nutrition & spiritual discipline in the New Year?
Join the A. Wright Fit Daniel Challenge, a 6-week Nutrition & Discipline course and Bible study that starts on January 9!
This course is a small-group format of like-minded women who are ready for FOOD FREEDOM in 2017!
As a group, we will be challenging ourselves to a 7 to 21-day Daniel Fast for the first 3-weeks of the course and then transitioning into the Nutrient Based Eating program, the signature nutrition program of Certified Nutrition coach, Amanda Wright!
Every week, we will also be meeting online for a small-group Bible study all on Spiritual Discipline! We will dive into the Biblical principles of becoming more disciplined in the areas of: prayer, time management, health and exercise, organization, finances, and our emotions! This group will be on Zoom every week and you will be given a daily Bible study format to follow!
If you are interested in learning more or purchasing the program, you can visit this link HERE. If you have any questions, feel free to reach Amanda directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.